Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday on a Year of the Dragon

 

January 09 is my birthday… and this year, I planned to really spend it to places that I failed to explore from the past. Mga lugar na napakalapit lang naman sa Baguio pero hindi ko pa nararating. These are the places I went to for my Birthday Week:

Note though: This POST has the MOST number of pictures ever. =]


January 07: Green Valley Baguio City

After work, napagkatuwaan lang naming mgpunta ng Green Valley with some of my buddies. It was just so cold – a bit creepy because of the fog, but yeah, it was worth it:

A view from the view deck, you’d see a “MICKEY MOUSE EARS” on top of the mountain – Santo Tomas Radar:

8

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

 


January 08 – 09: Sunset Bay San Fernando La Union

I heard a lot of good stuff about this resort, one of which was that they have a “White Sand Beach”. Now, since Boracay is not feasible yet, we went there to check it out. I wias able to enjoy the place and was able to ride a boat for the first time. Not really sure if the sand is really white, but I think it is, ‘di ko naman nakikita Boracay eh, hehehe!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

28

 

 


January 10: Sablan WaterFalls Benguet

I was called by my buddies to trek Sablan Falls, though I was late, we still enjoyed it.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

plank… =]

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

 


January 11: A date with my lovely daughter, Baguio City

1

2

3


I Have enjoyed my birthday, my week. Though I still owe my FRIENDS some BEER, they showed el-oh-vee-eee that really made my day. MY family and special loved ones really made me feel how lucky I am.

Sana lang po, ipagpatuloy nio pong ang pagsunod sa Blog na ito, at nawa’y dumami pa nag aking tagasunod. =] Salamat po!

Tanong ko lang, “Ikaw? Anong ginawa mo nung kaarawan mo?”…

15 comments:

  1. very nice post! namiss ko ang la union.. belated happy bday!!! last bday ko nasa bahay lang ako umiinom.kulang pera para mamasyal eh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark... Dami ko pa pa ngang hindi na eexplore dito na lang sa La Union, kaya sana, hopefully, this year, makapaglibot pa ako... =]

      Salamat din pala sa laging pagbisita=] godbless

      Delete
  2. Ei thanks for following my blog. I followed you back. Great pictures and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayen... =] really appreciate it... Godbless=]

      Delete
  3. i love this post. i love the pics! you are right, you still owe me a beer then. hahaha! happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss Baguio.. hope to be back there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O ayan follower mo na ako and to say the least, na inspired mo rin akong mag blog uli hehe so follow me too :p how I wish na sana makita ko rin ang mga lugar na nasa pics mo kc I'm sure na mas maganda sa realidad... Anyway, i look forward sa mga susunod mong blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ganda ng shots. Cute din ng baby mo, post some of ur pics naman ;0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful landscape and object shots son!...you're getting far better than your dad. Keep up the good work and always be happy. Happiness is just a matter of choice and attitude. Love you son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful shots. ang kyut kyut ng anak mo =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @super jaid... salamat sa pagbisita =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day.
    Greetings Mette

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey dude. keep posting!. include your face too. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!...Now I have something.