Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shots Out Of Nowhere Version 2

 

I love taking pictures, though there are times that I get frustrated when I don’t get the results that I want. Thing is, “nakakatuwa siya” – it eradicates the stress I get from work, taz’ the feeling I get knowing that I captured a moment there, simply amazing!

 


December 08, 2011, 0630PM, Baguio Burnham Park: Was about to go home, when I saw all the lights turned on along Burnham Park – which is just  few meters away from our “paradahan ng Jeep”.

7

13

11

 


December 08, 2011, 0645PM, Baguio Burnham Park: Saw this couple (I guess) seated apart, parang may L.Q, nagpapasahan at nagaabutan lang ng kape, hehe!

1

 

 


Random shots of Christmas lights – well, in a different style though, hehe:

2

3

4

8

9

10

12

 

 

 


Baguio Cathedral: Pretty sure, this “Simbang Gabi” these stands will be jam packed with candles.

6

5

 


That’s it for now… Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Thank you!...Now I have something.