Monday, November 21, 2011

Round 2 (Diplomat Hotel–Baguio City)

 

November 07, 2011, 0130PM, after a slept over at my sister’s place in Dominican Hill Baguio City, I decided to walk a few meters and go back to Diplomat Hotel and witness it’s beauty on mid-day.

1

Here are some shots of the building:

2

3

4

Here’s a shot of the garden –with a lil’ angel statue on the fountain – very old – very vintage – shows a lot of history.

5

6

 

7

This was taken at the rooftop: It rained that night, and thought of taking a picture of the reflection (was not really successful of making it amazing though).

8

Diplomat Hotel was said to be a haunted place – funny thing was, I saw this group of college students chatting, bonding, eating chips! I just hope that they are not a group of ghosts…

15

Here’s a view of the hallway at the top floor:

9

A view of the reception area – hmm, I guess with or without the receptionist, we’re all welcome to come in…

10

The other side of the building:

11

1213

And just at the gate of the hotel, a castle-like-building is about to rise – I guess in a few years, it’s going to be awesome – another reason to visit the area.

14

Finally, I was able to feature my second post. Again, this is it for now. I’ll surely comeback here and witness more beauty.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I too love to shoot abandoned buildings. Jeepers this building must have stories, more stories and even more stories to tell. Nice fix-a-upper for someone who likes to do that. Can you imagine this building in its hey day.....wowza!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey, got my fist comment - thanks =]

    Well, just got into photography, and im really lovin it... hope to capture more, places, buildings, with great stories and histories...

    And by the way, i heard that a few years ago, this was really one of the scariest / most haunted places in Baguio...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!...Now I have something.