Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shots Out Of Nowhere Version 1

 

Collection of random shots that I took:

7

November 20, 2011, 448PM local time: Took this on an afternoon I decided to go to Loakan Airport in Baguio City. Did not have a lot of good shots, but this one stood out – was taken lying on the ground with the camera around 6inches from the ground.

1

October 31, 2011, 0230PM: I was with my family in San Fernando Cemetery, a leaf fell down on my sister’s bag, So, took a shot of it…

2

November 1, 2011, 0340PM: After work, as soon as I arrived at my place, saw this coin just outside our unit. I took my camera and took a shot of it.

3

October 25, 2011, 0520PM: Bought some stuff in the sari-sari store 1st floor of our building, saw the cloud formation fronting the Loakan Airport, took my cam – and go this.

6

November 21, 2011 0710PM: Before grabbing some street food in Harrison Road Baguio City – saw this nice view of the park – formerly JADEWELL Corp.

5

Was brushing my teeth, when out of nowhere, I grabbed the camera and took a shot of the bathroom light.

4

November 14, 2011, 0615PM: Had a photowalk, alone in San Fernando La Union Plaza, got this picture of the kiddie slide –wanted to try it, but no! – losta pipz are out there!

8

On my team’s community service and teambuilding on 11/12 – 11/13/2011 in Bineng La Trinidad, my friend called me to check on this nice view of the sunrise. – took some pictures and got this.

Phew, hope to post more of my pics… Officially, this is my 3rd post! Until my next Shots Out Of Nowhere – Thanks!

3 comments:

Thank you!...Now I have something.