Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Sunset Photo Shoot (Diplomat Hotel–Baguio City–Repost)

 

November 2, 2011 was a tiring day. I worked on lotsa stuff at work, and stayed there until 3:34PM local time. When I took of from the office, I texted my friend and asked if Diplomat Hotel is open. He said it is, and mentioned that he can go with me if I wanna take some pictures. And, so, it began…

1

This was taken at 5:06 PM. We just arrived at the place and I was overwhelmed by the scenery.

7

It was drizzling when we got to the rooftop of the hotel. Thought it was going to rain hard. I felt really bad, thinking that the effort was wasted.

2

A few minutes passed, and the sun started showing it’s beauty! – but of course, with the help of all the elements there, from the clouds, mountains, trees and other stuff.

3

We were running like kids, my friend is really a photo enthusiast, and I was like “WOW” – this is really awesome! Just started liking photography and I never thought this is the feeling you’ll get when you get to love it.

4

This was taken at the back of the record breaking “Guiness World’s Tallest Ten Commandments” inside the diplomat compound. – one of my favorite shots.

5

Funny thing was, I have lived near this area, but never really got the chance to visit it. And, my friend was like “REALLY?” – by the way, he mentioned this was the first time he got to see this kind of sunset from this area.

6

We enjoyed the “almost-a-30-minute-show” of pure beauty! Thank GOD for this! This was one of those days that made me realize = “never ever take anything for granted”.

8

My friend suggested to take my picture at the cross – I loved the idea!

To my friend Emil, Thank you!

 

This is it for now, I’ll explore more on the area next time – take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!...Now I have something.